Boiled Egg 4pices
Coconut Paste- 2 tblsp
Poppy seeds paste- 3 tblsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Green chilly - 5 nos (slit)
Sugar- ½ tsp
Mustard/ refined oil – 5 tblsp
Salt to taste
1.Mix together the Poppy seeds paste, Coconut Paste.
2. Cut the boiled egg longitudinally and rub it with the ½ tsp turmeric powder one pinch salt.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Then fry the egg till they are golden in both sides. Keep aside.
4. Add bay leaves and then add poppy seeds pest, coconut pest, salt, sugar and turmeric powder.
Sauté this for 2 minute and add ½ cup water to mix welll.
5. Now add the fried egg and Sauté this for a minute and cover with the lid.
6. Now lower the heat and let it boil till the gravy turn thik.
7. Curry is ready and can be eaten with white rice, fried rice and polao.